Audio Visual Services Ltd Prize draw terms and conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their address and contact information on the day of 2nd of November 2019.
2. Employees or agencies Audio Visual Services Ltd or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Audio Visual Services Ltd containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You are able to unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting to be removed from mailing list.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete and submit your name, address and email. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
6. Only one entry per household. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
7. Audio Visual Services Ltd accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 16:00 on 2nd November 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 16 November 2019.
10. The winner will receive one Bowers & Wilkins Flex Multi room Speaker.
11. Audio Visual Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 29th November 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Audio Visual Services Ltd within 14 days of being notified by Audio Visual Services Ltd, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Audio Visual Services Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Audio Visual Services Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by Audio Visual Services Ltd by post.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 18th November 2013 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Audio Visual Services Ltd, 1 Meads Street, Eastbourne, BN20 7QT.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Audio Visual Services Ltd retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Audio Visual Services Ltd’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Audio Visual Services Ltd and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Audio Visual Services Ltd and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. Audio Visual Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Audio Visual Services Ltd further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Audio Visual Services Ltd for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Audio Visual Services Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Audio Visual Services Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Audio Visual Services Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Audio Visual Services Ltd, 1 Meads Street, Eastbourne, BN20 7QT.